Friday, January 8, 2021

Stranger Than Fiction - Rockabilly Rules OK Again

 

ROLLIN' ROCK: 1. Yah! I'm movin' - Jimmy Patton 2. Do me no wrong - Pat Cupp 3. Curfew cops - Sonny Cole 4. Long gone daddy - Pat Cupp 5. Robinson Crusoe bop - Sonny Cole 6. That girl of mine - Pat Cupp 7. Let's all go wild (tonight) - Whitey Pullen 8. I guess it's meant that way - Pat Cupp 9. I gottum - Alvis Wayne 10. Everybody's rockin' - Whitey Pullen 11. Swing bop boogie - Alvis Wayne 12. Walk my way back home - Whitey Pullen 13. Sleep, rock-a-roll rock-a-baby - Alvis Wayne 14. Don't be unfair - Bob Taylor 15. Stranger than fiction - Bob Luman 16. High class feelin' - Lee Finn 17. You were the cause of it all - Bob Luman 18. Scrumptious baby - Ray Campi & Fred Taylor 19. What'll I do - Mac Curtis 20. I didn't mean to be mean - Ray Campi & Fred Taylor 21. Silence baby - Groocy Joe Poovey 22. All I know is the rodeo - Bill Chappell 23. Don't blame it on me - Groovy Joe Poovey 24. That's alright - Bob Luman 25. Hey baby - Harley Gabbard & Aubrey Holt 26. In the deep dark jungle - Bob Luman 27. Got the best of me - Donnie Bowser 28. Jitterbugging baby - David Ray 29. Come back to me - The Strikes 30. High classed baby - Jerry Arnold 31. I don't dig it - Mike McAlister 32. Rockin' and reelin' country style - Andy Starr 33. Wild wild woman - Steve Wright 34. Rockabilly rhythm - Gene McKnow 35. The rock'n'roll blues - Don Ray  

RECORD MART: 1. Dig them squeaky shoes - Frank (Andy) Starr 2. The fickle chicken - The Atmospheres 3. Lonesome feeling - David Ray 4. If you can't rock me - The Strikes 5. Telegraph - The Atmospheres 6. Lonesome baby blues - David Ray 7. Hang loose (I've gotta rock) - Tommy Spurlin 8. Rockin' with Rosie - Wally Deane 9. My baby don't rock me - Kent Westbury 10. Oakie boogie - Hank Swatley 11. Rocket trip - Jackie Lowell 12. She's mine - Johnnie Strickland 13. Down on the farm - Al Downing 14. Made in the shade - Gene Dunlap 15. Wash machine boogie - The Echo Valley Boys 16. Rockin' little Eskimo - Bobby Swanson 17. Bip bop boom - Mickey Hawks 18. Midnighter - The Champs 19. Teen age bug - Dwight Pullen 20. School of rock'n'roll - Gene Summers 21. Hot dog - Corky Jones 22. Rock crazy baby - Art Adams 23. Okie's in the pokie - Jimmy Patton 24. Riverside jump - Jack Cochran 25. Boppin' high school baby - Don Willis 26. Blue swingin' mama - Larry Dowd 27. Dancing doll - Art Adams 28. You don't bug me (no more) - Terry Daly 29. Shadow blues - John Hampton 30. Baby baby - Curtis Johnson 31. Go little go cat - Four Teens 32. Honey don't - Tyrone Schmidling 33. Just a little bit more - Frank Deaton 34. Midnight sun rock - Al Oster 35. Sweet rockin' baby - Sonee West

INJUN / SPADE... AND THE BEST OF THE REST: 1. Ten long fingers - Groove Joe Poovey 2. Till I waltz again with you - Bill Reeder 3. Move around - Groove Joe Poovey 4. Boogie woogie country girl - N A Stephenson 5. Eager boy - The Lonesome Drifter 6. One monkey can't stop the show - Roy "The Hound" Hall 7. Mama don't allow no boppin' - Vern Pullens 8. The will of love - Tooter Boatman 9. A woman can make you blue - Royce Porter 10. She's my bop crazy baby - Vern Pullens 11. That crazy little house on the hill - Gene La Mar 12. Lay your head on my shoulder - Alvis Wayne 13. Go ahead on - Tommy Cassel 14. Hey caterpillar - Ray Campi 15. Rockin' in the graveyard - Jackie Morningstar 16. You shke me up - Andy Anderson 17. Alrightee - The Teenos 18. Topsy turvy - Benn Joe Zeppa 19. Crazy legs - Gene Lewis 20. I've had it I'm through - Gene Davis 21. Let's paint the town red - Al Sweatt 22. Rock run blues - Leon & Carlos 23. Rock everybody - Leon & Carlos 24. Rockin' an- a-rollin' - Curley Langley 25. No use knocking on my door - Lanie Walker 26. The itch - Carl Cherry 27. River rock - Don Hager 28. Goin' back to Dixie - Wayne Busby 29. Rock bop - Jack Earls 30. Connie Lou - Ray Taylor 31. Rock rock - Johnny Powers 32. Gotta rock - Dale Davis 33. I knew - Hank LeGault 34. Going out on the town - Curtis Long 35. Shame - Hank LeGault

StrangerThanFiction.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment