Thursday, January 28, 2021

STARDUST - 00 - 10


 

V. A. - Let's Put It Back Together - Bob Norman (2:47) V. A. - Legend Of Thunderhawk - Bronco Buck Cody (2:11) V. A. - Small Town Blues - Tomboola Band (Denmark) (3:31) V. A. - California - Vancie Flowers (3:06) V. A. - Old Charley - Bob Poff (2:04) V. A. - You Turn Me On - James Bryan (2:09) V. A. - Loneliness - Joan Musa (3:46) V. A. - Missy's Song - Lisa Kline (3:05) V. A. - How I Love That Country Music - Marcie Summers & Pete Dymond (England) (2:49) V. A. - Mother's Birthday - The Whites (2:31) V. A. - Luther Perkins Picked - Bob Norman (3:03) V. A. - Country Boys are What I Love - Cindy Lee (3:44) V. A. - Baby Blue - Bob Poff (2:25) V. A. - Happy Anniversary - Vancie Flowers (2:44) V. A. - The Party - Bobby Lee (2:57) V. A. - Foolish Pride - Tom Holmes (2:25) V. A. - The Sprit of Country Music - Nick Holmes (3:29) V. A. - Those Dumpy Days After Christmas- Sunny Hilden (4:47) V. A. - Broken Hearted - Russ Holmes (4:08) V. A. - Oh, How I Miss You "Big Daddy" Stan Holmes (3:34) V. A. - Checking Out My Parts - John Musa (1:53) V. A. - Don't You Think It's Time - Rooster Quantrell (2:56) V. A. - What The Big Boys Do - Bronco Buck Cody (2:41) V. A. - Free My Soul, Diablo - Fred Carter Jr. (3:41) V. A. - The Gun - Hoot Hester (3:05) V. A. - Tappin' That Thing - Ther Border Raiders (2:46) V. A. - Livin' Proof - Jarrod Dukes (2:53) V. A. - Dixieland Waltz - Don Sky (2:53) V. A. - Pictures & Memories - Mitch Sands (3:30) V. A. - How Much I Care - Dwane Hall (3:19) V. A. - You're Gonna Be Mine Tonight - J. C. Hatfield (3:01) V. A. - Hey Babysittin' Again - Dee Dee Tompkins (3:00) V. A. - The Tennessee Rock And Roll - Joni Wallace (3:09) V. A. - Golden Lies For A Country Girl - Jerri Arnold (4:24) V. A. - Turning The Hands Of The Clock Ahead - Linda Wurner (2:48) V. A. - Another Date - Mike Doc Holiday (2:11) V. A. - Pain Of Broken Hearts - Mike Doc Holiday (3:18) V. A. - We Stick Together - Ramsey Kearney (2:35) V. A. - Purple Bows - Shelly Streeter (2:33) V. A. - Loving You Is My Fantasy - Danny Grae (4:34) V. A. - I'm Starting A-New - Max Berry (3:45) V. A. - Down South - Rooster Quantrell (2:27) V. A. - It's Payback Time - Dee Dee Tompkins (2:45) V. A. - Blessed Event - Dee Dee Tompkins (3:41) V. A. - Let's Go Dancing - Mike Doc Holiday (3:13) V. A. - 911 - Donna Wallace (2:56) V. A. - Legend Of Thunderhawk - Bronco Buck Cody (2:13) V. A. - Who Will The Next Fool Be- - Border Raiders (4:14) V. A. - We Stick Together - Ramsey Kearney (2:35) V. A. - American Dream - Jerri Arnold (3:32) V. A. - Please Baby Please - Rich Wright (2:44) V. A. - Broken Dreams - Shelly Streeter (2:55) V. A. - Meet On The Other side - Micahel Apidgian (3:00) V. A. - Stand By Me - John Musa (3:55) V. A. - That's All Right Mama - Tommy D (3:08) V. A. - On A River Bank - Vancie Flowers (2:52) V. A. - When I Close My Eyes - Roadhouse (3:24) V. A. - Springtime On The Brazos - Jody Adams (4:10) V. A. - When The Good Ain't Good Enough - Ray Sanders (2:09) V. A. - Gone And Left Me Blues - Buster's Boys (3:08) V. A. - After All This Time - Joe Kempf (3:55) V. A. - Shoulder You Cry On - Rooster Quantrell (2:40) V. A. - I'm Starting A-New - Dee Dee Tompkins (3:08) V. A. - My Buddy Red - Ray Sanders (2:20) V. A. - Go For All The Love - Phil Osburn (2:47) V. A. - Wastin' The' Day - The Border Raiders (2:44) V. A. - You Walk By - Bronco Buck Cody (2:08) V. A. - Lovin' You Lovin' Me - H. P. Axtell (2:38) V. A. - We Live In Two Different Worlds - Sky King & Donna Darlene (2:32) V. A. - I'll Forgive You - Mac Doc Holliday (2:54) V. A. - One Sure Day - Max Berry (3:05) V. A. - I'll Be There - Mike Foster (3:36) V. A. - I Was Home - Mike Foster (3:12) V. A. - Taken - Jody Adams (3:21) V. A. - In Our Own Little World - Linda Wunder & Rooster Quantrell (3:41) V. A. - Go Down Swingin' - Shelly Streeter (2:50) V. A. - Marguerita - George Mason (2:56) V. A. - Sometimes Love - Dave Storts (3:08) V. A. - When Will I Lose You - Jerri Arnold (3:34) V. A. - Since I've Found You - Rich Wright (3:02) V. A. - Still Like The Boogie - Joey Welz (2:51) V. A. - Rose Of San Antone - Rooster Quantrell (2:45) V. A. - The Man I Love - Dee Dee Thompkins (3:28) V. A. - Packing Up Old Memories - Bronco Buck Cody (2:41) V. A. - Sweet Little Lies - Winston Stroup (3:15) V. A. - Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Robin Lang (2:43) V. A. - I Don't Have The Heart To Lose - Eddie G (3:13) V. A. - Time To Be Movin' On - Linda Wunder (2:24) V. A. - Rock In My Cowboy Boots - Jarrod Dukes (2:49) V. A. - Reasons For Leavin' - Jerri Arnold (3:16) V. A. - Have You Made Up Your Mind - Winston Stroup (2:46) V. A. - Texas Plains - Nick DeMaio & Gunsmoke (3:35) V. A. - You'll Get Yours (When I Get Able) - David E. Young (2:48) V. A. - Jukebox Tears - Eddy Bailes (3:14) V. A. - What Will Be, Will Be - Phil Coley (3:25) V. A. - The Tennessee Squeeze - Jim Idleman (2:42) V. A. - Hendpecked Blues - R. B. Stone (3:08) V. A. - For Old Times Shake - Max Berry (2:56) V. A. - This Honky's Going Honky Tonkin' - Mike Brake (2:11) V. A. - Gone Fishin' - Phil Blanton (2:32) V. A. - Satin Sheets - Yvonne (3:02) V. A. - King Bee - Roos ter Quantrell (2:38) V. A. - That Good Ole Gospel Music - Barbara St. James (2:19) V. A. - Blue Water - Billy Grammer (2:50) V. A. - Jealous Heart - Donna Darlene (2:29) V. A. - I Can Only Love You Like A Man - Jarrod Dukes (3:39) V. A. - Where You Goin' - Thunder Ridge (3:39) V. A. - I'm Not Telling Lies - Preston Coly (3:17) V. A. - You Gave Me Everything But Love - Leon Douglas (2:19) V. A. - Last Time She Cheats - Danny mack (2:25) V. A. - I'll Go Out And Find Somebody New - Jerri Arnold (2:39) V. A. - I Can't Dance - Ray Sanders (2:31) V. A. - Home Grown Love - Eddie G (2:36) V. A. - The Last Time - R. Lee Holmes (3:08) V. A. - Yodeling Girl From Texas - Shawn Lee (2:01) V. A. - Shame On Me - Brant Miller (3:56) V. A. - Hold Me, Kiss Me, Love Me - Ray E. Holmes (2:45) V. A. - Ugly Colors - John Hamilton (2:45) V. A. - Don't Tell Me No Fairy Tales - John Hamilton (2:39) V. A. - Your Love (The Best Love Of All) - John Hamilton (2:31) V. A. - He Meant Nothing To You - John Hamilton (2:40) V. A. - Big Blue Eyes - Rooster Quantrell (2:58) V. A. - I Can't Keep My Hands Off Of You - Donna Darlene (2:42) V. A. - This Train - Brant Miller (4:05) V. A. - Keep The Cold Away - H. P. Axtell (3:17) V. A. - Loving Sea - Kent Alexander (4:00) V. A. - I Held The World In My Arms - Rooster Quantrell & Linda Wunder (3:04) V. A. - What About This Oain - Cactus (3:19) V. A. - I Can Feel You Touching Her - Cooky Caprio (4:09) V. A. - Seeing Nellie Home - Billy Grammer (2:36) V. A. - I Didn't Know Hell Could Be This Cold - Angela (2:50) V. A. - Silver Moon - Smith Williams (2:38) V. A. - You're Not There - Vancie Flowers (3:18) V. A. - He's really Been A Good God - Ray Sanders (2:19) V. A. - Something In The Genes - Michael Apidgian (3:32) V. A. - You Don't Belong To Me - Nick James (3:41) V. A. - Jambalaya - Tommy D (2:56) V. A. - Habits Of A Lifetime - Jerri Arnold (2:58) V. A. - What Am I Supposed To Do - Ray E. Holmes (3:12) V. A. - I'm Running - Lee Holmes (2:29) V. A. - What Can I Do - The Holmes Brothers (3:05) V. A. - I'm Movin Out, Movin' Up, Moving On - Rooster Quantrell (3:18) V. A. - Knocks Me To My Knees - Linda Wunder (3:43) V. A. - A Little Bit Shy - Jarrod Dukes (2:38) V. A. - Like A Hurricane - Cooky Caprio (2:41) V. A. - Heart, Have A Heart - Clay Mullinix (3:14) V. A. - My Shoes Keep walking Back To You - Donna Darlene (2:31) V. A. - Nashville Plastic- Michael Apidgian (3:26) V. A. - Huckleberry Boogie - R. B. Stone (3:04) V. A. - The Real Thing - Brant Miller (3:16) V. A. - Cheers - Donald Bradley (2:57) V. A. - Blue Monday - J. C. Hardfield (3:20) V. A. - Roses And Love Songs - Randy McKinnon (3:42) V. A. - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee - Danny Grae (4:13) V. A. - Why Can't It Be Christmas Every day - Nick Holmes (3:33) V. A. - Between You And Me - Jerri Arnold (2:52) V. A. - Gone Forever - Ray E. Holmes (3:01) V. A. - What's Your Name? - Steve Red Reider (3:03) V. A. - Lonely Train - Lee Holmes (3:51) V. A. - I'm Looking For A Country Girl - William Ray (2:46) V. A. - Are You In My Life To Stay? - James Bryan (3:09) V. A. - This Must Be Someday - Rooster Quantrell (2:56) V. A. - Here Comes That Heartache Again - Rooster Quantrell & Donna Darlene (3:29) V. A. - Do I Ever Cross your Mind - Michael Apidgian (3:22) V. A. - Texarkana Waltz - Linda Wunder (2:31) V. A. - Dreaming Once More - Rooster Quantrell (3:17) V. A. - Will Of Steel - Brant Miller (3:22) V. A. - While I Was Dancing The Tennessee Waltz - Bo Renfro (3:36) V. A. - Cashville song Sharks - Jerri Arnold (4:11) V. A. - Homemade Love & Louisiana Cookin' - Hobson Smith (2:33) V. A. - Honky Tonk Rock - Jersey Outlaw (3:35) V. A. - At The End Of The Highway - Kentucky Callin' (4:01) V. A. - It's Just The Wind - Ray Sanders (2:16) V. A. - Wanna Be A Cowboy - Jeff & The Revolvers (3:47) V. A. - There She Goes Again - Ray E. Holmes (2:46) V. A. - The Fool - Holmes Brothers (3:12) V. A. - Try To Forget About Me - Nick Holmes (3:40) V. A. - The Burning Fire - R. Lee Holmes (2:51) V. A. - I'm Tired - Jennifer Sarducci (2:13) V. A. - Hangin' On A String - Jennifer Sarducci (4:55) V. A. - Quarter For The Jukebox - Patti Rainwater (2:57) 

  Vol.__00_-_The_Legend_Of_Thunderhawk___320.7z                                                                     Vol.__01_-_Country_Sampler._Compilation___320.7z                                                                        Vol.__02_-_Something_Old_New_Borrowed_Blue___320.7z                                                           Vol.__03_-_Billy_Goat_Hill_Round_Up___320.7z                                                                            Vol.__04_-_Colonel_Buster_Doss_Presents___320.7z                                                                              Vol.06_-_Rose_Of_San_Antone___320.7z                                                                                            Vol.__07_-_Lucky___320.7z         Vol.__08_-_A_Wide_Variety_of_Country_Music___320.7z Vol.__09_-_Young_Country___320.7z       Vol.__10_-_Barnyard_Buddies___320.7z

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead

01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...