Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Elvis Presley - The Joan Deary Tapes
1. Elvis Presley - Hey Jude (4:39) 2. Elvis Presley - Help Me Make It Through The Night (2:53) 3. Elvis Presley - Fools Rush In (2:48) 4. Elvis Presley - I'll Take You Home Again Kathleen (2:28) 5. Elvis Presley - When I'm Over You (2:33) 6. Elvis Presley - Always On My Mind (3:45) 7. Elvis Presley - It Ain't No Big Thing (But It's Growing) (2:52) 8. Elvis Presley - I'm Leavin' (3:59) 9. Elvis Presley - Where Do I Go From Here (2:44) 10. Elvis Presley - Until It's Time For You To Go (4:03) 11. Elvis Presley - If I Were You (3:06) 12. Elvis Presley - Got My Mojo Working (4:41) 13. Elvis Presley - Fool (2:47) 14. Elvis Presley - This Is Our Dance (3:20) 15. Elvis Presley - Cindy, Cindy (2:38) 16. Elvis Presley - Separate Ways (2:42) 17. Elvis Presley - That's What You Get For Lovin' Me (2:11) 18. Elvis Presley - Life (3:11) 19. Elvis Presley - Love Letters (2:57) 20. Elvis Presley - I'll Never Know (2:30) 21. Elvis Presley - We Can Make The Morning (3:59) 22. Elvis Presley - Early Morning Rain (3:02) 23. Elvis Presley - Sylvia (3:23) 24. Elvis Presley - The Sound Of Your Cry (3:15)
ElvisJoanDearyTapes.rar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead
01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...
-
After Work Drinks (2:57) Ain't No Stoppin' (2:16) Mojo's Back (3:05) Who Do You Think You Are (3:09) ...
-
Mean_Devils_-_A_Date_With_Devils.rar Mean_Devils-10_Inch.rar Mean_Devils-Recording_Sessions.rar Megatons__(brazil).rar Mejato,_Carlo...

No comments:
Post a Comment