Saturday, January 16, 2021
Elvis Presley - FTD 3 - In A Private Moment
1. Elvis Presley - 03 - 01 - Loving You (0:32) 2. Elvis Presley - 03 - 02 - Danny Boy (3:55) 3. Elvis Presley - 03 - 03 - I'm Beginning To Forget You (2:23) 4. Elvis Presley - 03 - 04 - Beyond The Reef (1:34) 5. Elvis Presley - 03 - 05 - Sweet Leilani (1:06) 6. Elvis Presley - 03 - 06 - If I Loved You (2:08) 7. Elvis Presley - 03 - 07 - Lawdy, Miss Clawdy (0:16) 8. Elvis Presley - 03 - 08 - I Wonder, I Wonder, I Wonder (2:47) 9. Elvis Presley - 03 - 09 - He (2:17) 10. Elvis Presley - 03 - 10 - When The Swallows Come Back To Capistrano (2:14) 11. Elvis Presley - 03 - 11 - She Wears My Ring (1:28) 12. Elvis Presley - 03 - 12 - Sweet Leailani [Alternate Take] (2:36) 13. Elvis Presley - 03 - 13 - Moonlight Sonata (2:19) 14. Elvis Presley - 03 - 14 - Blue Hawaii (0:41) 15. Elvis Presley - 03 - 15 - Hide Thou Me (1:04) 16. Elvis Presley - 03 - 16 - Oh How I Love Jesus (1:58) 17. Elvis Presley - 03 - 17 - Fools Rush In (1:21) 18. Elvis Presley - 03 - 18 - It's A Sin To Tell A Lie (2:33) 19. Elvis Presley - 03 - 19 - What Now My Love (2:16) 20. Elvis Presley - 03 - 20 - Blowin' In The Wind (2:47) 21. Elvis Presley - 03 - 21 - 500 Miles (2:59) 22. Elvis Presley - 03 - 22 - I, John (0:26) 23. Elvis Presley - 03 - 23 - I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen [Fast] (1:25) 24. Elvis Presley - 03 - 24 - I Will Be True (3:10) 25. Elvis Presley - 03 - 25 - Apron Strings (1:50) 26. Elvis Presley - 03 - 26 - It's Been So Long Darling (1:31) 27. Elvis Presley - 03 - 27 - I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen [Slow] (2:15) 28. Elvis Presley - 03 - 28 - There's No Tomorrow (2:31) 29. Elvis Presley - 03 - 29 - Number Eight (2:37)
FTD03-InAPrivateMoment.rar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead
01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...
-
After Work Drinks (2:57) Ain't No Stoppin' (2:16) Mojo's Back (3:05) Who Do You Think You Are (3:09) ...
-
Mean_Devils_-_A_Date_With_Devils.rar Mean_Devils-10_Inch.rar Mean_Devils-Recording_Sessions.rar Megatons__(brazil).rar Mejato,_Carlo...

No comments:
Post a Comment