Sunday, December 17, 2023

Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - Little Black Heart


 Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - Not for Long (3:12) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - Can You Spare a Match? (2:22) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - All Knocked Up (2:22) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - Put You Down (3:50) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - Mean Mean Woman (1:44) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - I See Green (2:46) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - Little Black Heart (3:16) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - Camille (3:44) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - When I Steal (3:03) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - Who You Think I Am (3:25) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - Pretty Little Kitty (4:10) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - The Way I Walk (3:19) Ruby Dee and the Snakehandlers - You Underwhelm Me (3:26)

  RubyDeeLittleBlackHeart.7z   To get the Pasword https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BennyBenny donate and we will send the password ( pass will be same for all posts ) Para obtener la contraseña https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BennyBenny donar y le enviaremos la contraseña ( pase será el mismo para todos los puestos ) o enviar un correo electrónico a benny65benny@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead

01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...