Friday, December 1, 2023

Hot Club of Cowtown - Continental Stomp


 Hot Club of Cowtown - Diga Diga Doo (2:51) Hotlub of Cowtown - Deed I Do (3:39) Hot Club of Cowtown - Chinatown (3:51) Hot Club of Cowtown - I Can't Give You Anything but Love, Baby (4:04) Hot Club of Cowtown - Ida Red (3:06) Hot Club of Cowtown - Pennies from Heaven (4:15) Hot Club of Cowtown - Crazy 'Cause I Love You (2:36) Hot Club of Cowtown - The Girl I Left Behind Me (2:58) Hot Club of Cowtown - After You've Gone (4:42) Hot Club of Cowtown - Exactly Like You (4:22) Hot Club of Cowtown - My Window Faces the South (3:54) Hot Club of Cowtown - Orange Blossom Special (4:10) Hot Club of Cowtown - I Can't Believe You're in Love With Me (3:27) Hot Club of Cowtown - Pussy, Pussy, Pussy (4:45)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead

01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...