Saturday, December 16, 2023

Eddy Blake Trio - Bucko

Eddy Blake Trio - Terrible Tara Belle (1:40) Eddy Blake Trio - Do a Little Bop (2:15) Eddy Blake Trio - Everyday of My Life is a Waste of Time (2:59) Eddy Blake Trio - Good Old Boys (2:04) Eddy Blake Trio - Play It Up (2:53) Eddy Blake Trio - That's Why I Do What I Do (1:52) Eddy Blake Trio - Stormy (2:55) Eddy Blake Trio - Lost and I'll Never Find My Way (2:37) Eddy Blake Trio - Love Me Baby (2:15) Eddy Blake Trio - My Girl Minnie (1:30) Eddy Blake Trio - I'm a Wrecking Ball (1:42) Eddy Blake Trio - Blues Stay Away From Me (3:54) Eddy Blake Trio - You Can't Walk My Walk (2:21)


EddyBlakeTrio-Bucko.7z   To get the Pasword https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BennyBenny donate and we will send the password ( pass will be same for all posts ) Para obtener la contraseña https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BennyBenny donar y le enviaremos la contraseña ( pase será el mismo para todos los puestos ) o enviar un correo electrónico a benny65benny@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead

01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...