Thursday, July 1, 2021

The London American EP Collection

 

 

CD 1 1. You Said You Love Me- Fats Domino 2. Rose Mary- Fats Domino 3. Love Me- Fats Domino 4. Don’t You Hear Me Calling You- Fats Domino 5. Pat-A-Cake- Bill Haley & His Comets 6. Fractured- Bill Haley & His Comets 7. Stop Beatin' Around The Mulberry Bush- Bill Haley & His Comets 8. Dance with a Dolly (With a Hole In Her Stocking)- Bill Haley & His Comets 9. What'd I Say- Ruth Brown 10. Please Don't Freeze- Ruth Brown 11. Somebody Touched Me- Ruth Brown 12. It's Love Baby (24 Hours of the Day)- Ruth Brown 13. Maybellene- Chuck Berry 14. Wee Wee Hours- Chuck Berry 15. Thirty Days- Chuck Berry 16. Together (We Will Always Be)- Chuck Berry 17. Bo Diddley- Bo Diddley 18. I'm A Man- Bo Diddley 19. Bring It To Jerome- Bo Diddley 20. Pretty Thing- Bo Diddley 21. My Babe- Little Walter 22. Thunderbird- Little Walter 23. I Got To Go- Little Walter 24. Roller Coaster- Little Walter

 CD 2 1. She's Got It- Little Richard 2. I'm Just a Lonely Guy- Little Richard 3. Heeby Jeebies- Little Richard 4. Slippin' And Slidin'- Little Richard 5. Come To Me Baby- Howlin' Wolf 6. Don't Mess With My Baby- Howlin' Wolf 7. Smokestack Lightnin'- Howlin' Wolf 8. You Can't Be Beat- Howlin' Wolf 9. You're My Baby- Roy Orbison 10. Rockhouse- Roy Orbison 11. Ooby Dooby- Roy Orbison 12. Go! Go! Go!- Roy Orbison 13. Ooo Baby- Sanford Clark 14. Nine Pound Hammer- Sanford Clark 15. Usta Be My Baby- Sanford Clark 16. A Cheat- Sanford Clark 17. Love Roller Coaster- Joe Turner 18. World of Trouble- Joe Turner 19. Corrine Corrina- Joe Turner 20. Morning, Noon & Night- Joe Turner 21. Bye Bye Love- The Everly Brothers 22. I Wonder If I Care As Much- The Everly Brothers 23. Wake Up Little Susie- The Everly Brothers 24. Maybe Tomorrow- The Everly Brothers  

CD 3 1. Stardust- Billy Ward & His Dominoes 2. Lucinda- Billy Ward & the Dominoes 3. Deep Purple- Billy Ward & His Dominoes 4. Do It Again- Billy Ward & His Dominoes 5. I Walk The Line- Johnny Cash 6. Next In Line- Johnny Cash 7. Home Of The Blues- Johnny Cash 8. Give My Love To Rose- Johnny Cash 9. A Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On- Jerry Lee Lewis 10. Great Balls Of Fire- Jerry Lee Lewis 11. Mean Woman Blues- Jerry Lee Lewis 12. I'm Feelin' Sorry- Jerry Lee Lewis 13. Honeycomb- Ricky Nelson 14. Boppin' The Blues- Ricky Nelson 15. Be Bop Baby- Ricky Nelson 16. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You?- Ricky Nelson 17. Splish Splash- Bobby Darin 18. Judy, Don't Be Moody- Bobby Darin 19. I Found A Million Dollar Baby- Bobby Darin 20. (Since You're Gone) I Can't Go On- Bobby Darin 21. Rebel Rouser- Duane Eddy 22. Ramrod- Duane Eddy 23. Stalkin'- Duane Eddy 24. The Walker- Duane Eddy

The_London_American_EP_Collection__CD1.7z    The_London_American_EP_Collection__CD2.7z The_London_American_EP_Collection__CD3.7z

No comments:

Post a Comment