Monday, July 19, 2021

From The Vaults~Decca Country Classics 1934-1973 - 3CD


Disc: 1 1. Texas Plains - Stuart Hamblen & His Covered Wagon Jubilee 2. Cattle Call - Tex Owens 3. Just Because - Shelton Brothers 4. Listen To The Mockingbird - Curley Fox 5. The Eyes Of Texas - Milton Brown & His Brownies 6. My Dixie Darling - The Carter Family 7. La Bonne Valse - Leo Soileau's Rhythm Boys 8. The Last Letter - Rex Griffin 9. Bile Dem Cabbage Down - Clayton McMichen's Georgia Wildcats 10. Short Life Of Trouble - Riley Puckett 11. Singing In The Saddle - Tex Ritter & His Texans 12. I'll Get Mine Bye And Bye No. 2 - Buddy Jones 13. Sparkling Blue Eyes - Bill Carlisle's Kentucky Boys 14. Truck Driver's Blues - Cliff Bruner & His Boys 15. You Are My Sunshine - Jimmie Davis & Charles Mitchell's Orchestra 16. Cool Water - Sons Of The Pioneers 17. Walking The Floor Over You - Ernest Tubb 18. Milk Cow Blues - Johnny Lee Wills & His Boys 19. They Took The Stars Out Of Heaven - Floyd Tilman & His Favorite Playboys 20. Gospel Cannonball - Delmore Brothers

 Disc: 2 1. Ruby - Cousin Emmy & Her Kinfolk 2. Sugarfoot Rag - Hank 'Sugarfoot' Garland 3. Chattanoogie Shoe Shine Boy - Red Foley 4. Uncle Pen - Bill Monroe & His Blue Grass Boys 5. It Wasn't God Who Made Honky Tonk Angels - Kitty Wells 6. I Let The Stars Get In My Eyes - Goldie Hill 7. Crying In The Chapel - Rex Allen 8. Pork Chop Stomp - Grady Martin 9. I Gotta Go Get My Baby - Justin Tubb 10. Why Baby Why - Red Sovine & Webb Pierce 11. If Jesus Came To Your House - Red Sovine 12. Blue Days, Black Nights - Buddy Holly 13. Fraulein - Bobby Helms 14. When - Kalin Twins 15. On This Mountain Top - Donny Young & Roger Miller 16. I Ain't Never - Webb Pierce 17. Another - Roy Drusky 18. I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee 19. Crazy Bullfrog - Lewis Pruitt 20. Little Bitty Tear - Burl Ives  

Disc: 3 1. Trouble's Back In Town - The Wilburn Brothers 2. Tennessee - Jimmy Martin 3. Still - Bill Anderson 4. Sweet Dreams - Patsy Cline 5. The Bridge Washed Out - Warner Mack 6. Hello Vietnam - Johnny Wright 7. Put It Off Until Tomorrow - Bill Phillips 8. Evil On Your Mind - Jan Howard 9. Misty Blue - Wilma Burgess 10. There Goes My Everything - Jack Greene 11. I Never Had The One I Wanted - Claude Gray 12. Louisiana Saturday Night - Jimmy Newman 13. Rocky Top - Osborne Brothers 14. Coal Miner's Daughter - Loretta Lynn 15. Hello Darlin' - Conway Twitty 16. Raggedy Ann - Jimmy Dickens 17. After The Fire Is Gone - Loretta Lynn & Conway Twitty 18. If You Leave Me Tonight I'll Cry - Jerry Wallace 19. The Lord Knows I'm Drinking - Cal Smith 20. This Much A Man - Marty Robbins

FromTheVaults~DeccaCountryClassics1.rar        FromTheVaults~DeccaCountryClassics2.rar FromTheVaults~DeccaCountryClassics3.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment