Saturday, July 3, 2021

Armadillo Killer's - Odd 45 RPM Country Gems - Volumes 151 To 155


Volume 151 01 - Andy Doll Band - Bugle Blues 02 - Baker Knight - (I'm A Sucker For) A Girl Like That 03 - Barbara Colson - Please Mr. Bandman 04 - Bill Rice - Here's To You Darlin' 05 - Cal Smith with Jimmy Rivers Band - Eleven Long Years 06 - Connie Hall - Half The Time 07 - Dillard Duplechian & Cursey Fontenot & The Louisiana Travelers - Stays On My Mind 08 - Ernie Ashworth - You're Tearing My Heart Out 09 - Frankie Lane - Wanted Man 10 - Freddy Fender - Little Mama 11 - Gene King - Midnight Tennessee Woman 12 - Hal Willis - Everybody's Got Troubles 13 - Howard Crockett - My Lil's Run Off 14 - Jack Reno - Every Honky Tonk Has A Hero 15 - James Kimbrough - Hawaiian Country Blues 16 - Jay Dominguez - Texas Girls 17 - Johnny Paycheck - (To Be So Bad) She's Still Lookin' Good 18 - Ken Kennedy - The Welfare Check 19 - Mel Street - Hide Me From The World 20 - Merle Kilgore - Baby's Comin' Home To Stay 21 - Rodney LeJune & The Ramblin' Aces - Stuck In Port Arthur Tryin' To Find My Way Home 22 - Sharon Higgins - The Girl Who Always Does And Says She Don't 23 - Tom Tall - Remembering You 24 - Warner Mack - She's Takin' Me Home Tonight

Volume 152 01 - Autry Inman - Farther To Go Than I've Been 02 - Benny Benfield - Flip Side Of Your Heart 03 - Bob Adams - Tycoon 04 - Cal Smith with Jimmy Rivers Band - Tear Stained Pillow 05 - Candee Land - Strength Of My Weakness 06 - Dee Landry - The Lemonade Song 07 - Don LaMaster - Cold Glass Bottle 08 - Ernie Cash - Show Me The Way 09 - Gerald King That's How Angels Lose Their Wings 10 - Howard Crockett - Put Me In Your Pocket 11 - Hugh X. Lewis - Katy Couldn't Bar The Door 12 - Jack Reno - Merandi Mahroney 13 - Jackie Kissick - Truck Drivin' Woman 14 - Joe Landry - My Home Town In Louisiana 15 - Johnny Gatewood - Has Anybody Seen My Heartache Leaving Town 16 - Larry Kirby - Country-Western Hippy 17 - Mack Self - Crazy In Love 18 - Mack Vickery - Rainbow Rider 19 - Mel Street - The Moonshine Man 20 - Merle Kilgore - Road Women 21 - Monty King - Loneliness 22 - Original Texas Playboys - Bring It On Down To My House 23 - Shorty Bacon - Daniel Boone 24 - Wynn Stewart - Slowly But Surely

Volume 153 01 - Atlanta James a.k.a. Mack Vickery - Walking Tall 02 - Autry Inman - Living With One Loving Two 03 - Bernie Knee with Vin Roddie & His Country Friends - Through That Door 04 - Bill LaComb - Lay My Body On The Bar 05 - Billy Joe Kirk - Austin's Where I'm From 06 - Buck Owens & The Buckaroos - Don't Ever Tell Me Goodbye 07 - 'Country' Tony Martin - In Honky Tonk Heaven 08 - Evie La Borde - The Way I Am 09 - Freddy Fender - Rock Down In My Shoe 10 - Howard Crockett - Strike A Match 11 - Jean & Bob Grey - Multiply The Heartaches 12 - Jerry Ladner - Lonesome Town 13 - Jim Keeney - Grand Ole Opry Stage 14 - Jo Kiser - He's A Good Ole Boy 15 - Joe King - L. A. County Jail 16 - Johnny Paycheck - Rhythm Guitar 17 - Layton King - Standstill 18 - Mack Self - Good Time Song 19 - Mark LaForme - The Road I Walk 20 - Mel Street & Sandy Powell - Let's Put Out The Fire 21 - Mike Kirby - What You Can See In The Wine 22 - Ray Cobb - Four Wheels A Rollin' 23 - Red Sovine - Six Broken Hearts 24 - Tommy Kizziah - In This House

Volume 154 01 - Autry Inman - The Blue Is Next In Line 02 - Bill Rice - When I Want To Love A Lady 03 - Bobbie Cupit - Just Call Me Darling 04 - Bud Landon - This Thing Called Money 05 - Buddy & Johnny Lackey - Texas Honky Tonk Song 06 - Connie Hall - Sittin' Out The Last Dance 07 - Harold Fontenot & Cajun Grass Band - La Cravat (The Necktie Song) 08 - Howard Crockett - The Big Wheel 09 - Jack Reno - Jukebox 10 - Jeff Knight & The Tennessee Connection - I'm Not Livin' 11 - Jody Miller & Johnny Paycheck - Let's All Go Down To The River 12 - John Knight - Laughing Easy 13 - Johnny Grimes - Tiny Red Hearts 14 - Johnny Koonse - Don't Run Out Of Gas 15 - Johnny Wiggins - It's No Surprise 16 - Leon Douglas - My Love Was True 17 - Mack Vickery - She Calls Me Day (I Call Her Night) 18 - Mark Landers - That's How Her Sweet Love Looks (All Over Me) 19 - Mel Street - Things Go Bump In The Night 20 - Merle Kilgore - Tied 21 - Mike Donahue - Johnny Reb 22 - Red Kirk - Some Other Way 23 - Vance Dolan - Water And The Wine 24 - Warner Mack - Tears For Two

Volume 155 01 - Autry Inman - Please Cut Me Down 02 - Bob Doss - Somebody's Knocking 03 - Camey Doucet - Hold My False Teeth (And I'll Show You How To Dance) 04 - Charlie Feathers - Swinging Doors 05 - Dub Draper - Asking My Heart 06 - Gary Dawson - Another Place I Can't Go 07 - Gene Byrd & Joan Johnson - Your Cheating Mind 08 - Howard Crockett - The Great Titanic 09 - Joe Douglas - The Devil Brought You In Here (But I'm Gonna Take You Home) 10 - Joel Sonnier - I've Been Around Enough To Know 11 - John T. Douglas - You Like Champagne I Like Beer 12 - Johnny Blaine & Cross Country - I Started At The Bottom (And Worked My Way Down) 13 - Leon Douglas - My Bitter Half 14 - Mack Vickery - Think It Over 15 - Peso Dollar - Having One _L_ Of A Time 16 - Red Sovine - Down Through The Years 17 - Robert & Joel with Their Louisiana Ramblers - Bottom Apartment 18 - Ronny Donovan - Borrowing 19 - Smiley Weaver - Who'll Buy The Wine 20 - Solid Gold Band - Bandera, Texas 21 - Stewart Douglas - Pass Me By 22 - Sylvia Mobley - In And Out Of Love 23 - Wayne Kemp - Along Came You 24 - Wynn Stewart - Big, Big Love

Armadillo_Killer_[Vol_151]_-_2018_@VBR.rar      Armadillo_Killer_[Vol_152]_-_2018_@VBR.rar Armadillo_Killer_[Vol_153]_-_2018_@VBR.rar      Armadillo_Killer_[Vol_154]_-_2018_@VBR.rar Armadillo_Killer_[Vol_155]_-_2018_@VBR.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment