Saturday, December 11, 2021

Ritchie Blackmore. Take It! Sessions 1963-68

 


 94 Tracklist –The Outlaws (3) Shake With Me –The Rally Rounders Bike Beat Pt. 2 –The Rally Rounders Bike Beat Pt. 1 –Gunilla Thorne* Go On Then –Michael Cox (2) I've Been Thinking –Houston Wells Living Alone –Houston Wells Galway Bay –Gene Vincent & The Outlaws (3) Dance To The Bop –Gene Vincent & The Outlaws (3) Catch Me A Rat –The Outlaws (3) As Long As I Live –The Outlaws (3) Only For You –Heinz I Get Up In The Morning –Davy Kaye A Fool Such As I –Jess Conrad It Can Happen To You –Burr Bailey Like A Bird Without Feathers –Silas Dooley The Birds And The Bees –Silas Dooley Something At The Bottom Of The Garden –Ritchie Blackmore Orchestra Getaway –Ritchie Blackmore Orchestra Little Brown Jug –The Lancasters Satan's Holiday –The Lancasters Earth Shaker –The Sessions Let Me In –Ronnie Jones Satisfy My Soul –Boz Down In The Flood 

RitchieBlackmore_akeIt.7z

No comments:

Post a Comment