Friday, December 24, 2021

Elvis Presley - FTD175 - Southbound - Tampa and Atlanta '75

Thanks To JCGolf

  

CD 1: April 26, 1975 - AS Elvis talks Love Me If You Love Me (Let Me Know) Love Me Tender Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel It's Midnight Burning Love Band Introductions What'd I Say & Solo School Days My Boy T-R-O-U-B-L-E I'll Remember You Let Me Be There An American Trilogy Funny How Time Slips Away That's All Right Heartbreak Hotel Can't Help Falling In Love Closing Vamp

 CD 2: May 2, 1975 - ES Elvis talks Love Me If You Love Me (Let Me Know) Love Me Tender All Shook Up Teddy Bear / Don't Be Cruel The Wonder Of You Burning Love Band Introductions Solos School Days Steamroller Blues My Boy T-R-O-U-B-L-E I'll Remember You The Mickey Mouse Song Let Me Be There An American Trilogy Funny How Times Slips Away Can't Help Falling In Love Closing Vamp  

FTD175Disc_1.7z                                             FTD175Disc_2.7z

1 comment: