Monday, November 1, 2021

101 Country & Western Greats

 

  

Tracklist 1 1. Alabama - I Want To Be With You Tonight 2. Faron Young - It's four in the morning 3. T. G. Sheppard - Last cheater's waltz 4. Connie Smith - Once a day 5. Mac Davis - Honey love 6. Barbara Fairchild - Teddy bear song 7. George Jones - A good year for the roses 8. Ferlin Husky - I feel better all over 9. Tanya Tucker - Delta dawn 10. Mel Tillis - I believe in you 11. Porter Wagoner - A satisfied mind 12. Leroy Van Dyke - Walk on by 13. Lee Greenwood - Medley [Ring on her finger / Ain't no trick / It turns me inside out] 14. Rex Sr. Allen - Tiny bubbles 15. Lynn Anderson - Rose garden 16. Bobby Bare - Marie Laveau 17. Tom T. Hall - The Year Clayton Delaney Died 18. Merle Haggard - Okie from Muskogee 19. Con Hunley - Oh girl 20. Tammy Wynette - Stand by your man 21. Johnny Paycheck - Take this job and shove it 22. Kathy Mattea - Street talk 23. Eddy Raven - Dealin with the devil 24. Patsy Cline - Walkin' after midnight 25. Faron Young - Hello walls 26. Charlie Rich - Big boss man  

Tracklist 2 1. Charlie Rich - Behind closed doors 2. Lynn Anderson - Cry 3. Bertie Higgins - Key largo 4. George Jones - Tender years 5. Johnny Lee - Country party 6. Gary Morris - velvet chains 7. Barbara Mandrell - Please release me 8. Nitty Gritty Dirt Band - Mr. Bojangles 9. Willie Nelson - Is there something on your mind 10. Dolly Parton - Puppy love 11. Charlie Rich - I take it on home 12. Johnny Rodriguez - How could I love her so much 13. Kenny Rogers - Ruby, Don't Take Your Love To Town 14. Faron Young - Alone with you 15. Kitty Wells - It wasn't god who made honky tonk angels 16. Dottie West - What are we doing in love 17. Rex Jr. Allen - Drink it down lady 18. Bill Monroe - Blue moon of Kentucky 19. Bobby Bare - Medley [500 miles away from home / Four strong winds / Shame on me] 20. Moe Bandy - It's a cheating situation 21. Hoyt Axton - Boney fingers 22. Kenny Price - Que pasa 23. Jim Reeves - Bimbo 24. Johnny Tillotson - It keeps right on a hurtin' 

 Tracklist 3 1. Rockin' Sidney - My toot toot 2. Johnny Tillotson - Send Me The Pillow That You Dream On 3. Sweethearts Of The Rodeo - Hey doll baby 4. Tanya Tucker - Texas when I die 5. Tammy Wynette - D-I-V-O-R-C-E 6. Boxcar Willie - Hank Williams Medley 7. Bob Wills - Take me back to Tulsa 8. Faron Young - Unmitigated gall 9. Alabama - Loving you is killing me 10. Roy Acuff - Tennessee waltz 11. Atlanta - Sweet country music 12. Razzy Bailey - I keep coming back 13. Bellamy Brothers - If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body (Would You Hold It Against Me) 14. Ed Bruce - You're the best break (this old heart ever had) 15. Patsy Cline - Let the teardrops fall 16. Barbara Fairchild - Baby doll 17. Tom T. Hall - Ravishing ruby 18. Merle Haggard - The fightin' side of me 19. Jimmy Dean - I didn't have time 20. Earl Thomas Conley - Fire and smoke 21. Gail Davies - Singin' the blues 22. George Jones - Walk through this world with me 23. Ferlin Husky - Convoy 24. Becky Hobbs - Knock knock 25. Dave & Sugar - Tear time  

Tracklist 4 1. Bellamy Brothers - Let your love flow 2. Mickey Gilley - Put your dreams away 3. Razzy Bailey - What time do you have to be back in heaven 4. Jeannie C. Riley - Harper Valley P.T.A. 5. Earl Thomas Conley - Angel in disguise 6. Gail Davies - I'll be there if you ever want be 7. Merle Haggard - Big city 8. Tom T. Hall - I like beer 9. Mel Tillis - Detroit city 10. Merle Travis - Gambler's guitar 11. Faron Young - Apartment No. 9 12. Tammy Wynette - Your Good Girl's Gonna Go Bad 13. George Jones - She thinks I still care 14. Merle Haggard - Ramblin' fever 15. Becky Hobbs - Yes I'm ready 16. Dave & Sugar - The door is always open 17. Jimmy Dean - To a sleeping beauty 18. Dave Dudley - Six days on the road 19. Freddy Fender - Before the next teardrop falls 20. David Frizzell - Lost my baby blues 21. Mickey Gilley - A headache tomorrow (or a heartache tonight) 22. George Jones - Love bug 23. Waylon Jennings - Abilene 24. Faron Young - Wine me up 25. Freddy Fender - Wasted days and wasted nights 26. Gene Watson - 14 carat mind 

101_CountryDisc1.7z    101CountryDisc2.7z     101_CountryDisc3.7z    101_CountryDisc4.7z

No comments:

Post a Comment