Thursday, May 27, 2021

Savvy Sugar

 


CD 1 Jeanette & Decky - Crazy With You Floyd Dixon - Rita Fats Domino - No No Dimples Jackson - Ring-A-Ling Richard Berry & The Pharaohs - Besame Mucho Roy Tann - Hey Sugar Irving Ashby - Guitar Rock Aggie Dukes - John John Bobby Day - Gotta New Girl Milton Trenier - Gonna Catch Me A Rat Larry Williams - I Can't Stop Loving You Anita Tucker - Hop Skip and Jump Young Jessie - Mary Lou Nat 'King' Cole - Blue Moon Earl Bostic - Two O'Clock Jump Ronnie & Roy - Get Up and Let's Dance Wynona Carr - Should I Ever Love Again? Ben Hughes - Sack Coo-Coo Rachas - Track Down Don & Dewey - Farmer John Etta James - Sunshine Of Love Gene & Eunice - Ah! Ah! T-Bone Walker - Two Bones and A Pick Jennell Hawkins - The Mess Around Eugene Church - Don't Stop Loving Me

 CD 2 Marie Adams - Loop De Loop The Cadets - I Want You The Coasters - Sweet Georgia Brown Ray Johnson Combo - Wanna Wanna Wanna Wanna The Blossoms - Move On Five Masks - Polly Molly The Robins - Every Night The Kents - I Found My Girl The Titans - Can It Be The Platters - You'll Never Never Know The Lockettes - Puddin' Pie Barbara & The Boys - Hooty Sapperticker Hollywood Flames - Crazy The Teen Queens - I Miss You The Bystanders - Yellow Mellow Hardtop The Souvenirs - Alene Sweet Little Texas Queen The Romancers - House Cat Gene Moore & The Metronomes - She's Gone Don Julian & The Meadowlarks - Boogie Woogie Teenage Ben Zeppa & The Zephyrs - Baby I Need Ting-A-Ling The Six Teens - Why Do I Go To School? Johnny Otis - Tough Enough The Maharajahs - Sweet Loretta The Tramps - You're A Square

 CD 3 Dorsey Burnette - Bertha Lou Gene Vincent - Somebody Help Me Roddy Jackson - I've Got My Sights On Someone New Louis Prima - Whistle Stop Dick Lory - Cool It Baby Boots Brown - Let's Go To Strollsville Babette Bain - That's It Ricky Nelson - My Babe Johnny Otis Show - All I Want Is Your Love Danny Boy - Don't Go Baby Edd Byrnes - Kookie's Mad Pad Don Ralke - Four Paces East Scott Engel - The Livin' End Tommy Sands - Little Mama Tony & Joe - Where Can You Be? Bobby Norris - I Went Rockin' Sanford Clark - Modern Romance Eddie Cochran - Teenage Heaven Sam Butera - Twinkle In Your Eye The Champs - Double Eagle Rock Jerry Fuller - Tennessee Waltz Jody Reynolds - Tight Capris Annette - Tall Paul Curtis Lee - Pure Love Jan & Arnie - The Beat That Can't Be Beat.

savvysugarL.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment