Friday, May 14, 2021

Sarg Rockers


1. Cecil Moore & The Link Davis Dand Walkin' Fever (2:37) 2. Jeff Stone Everybody Rock (2:11) 3. Harmon Boazeman & The Circle-C-Boys No Love In You (2:16) 4. Cecil Moore & The Diamond Backs Stormy (1:56) 5. Al Urban Lookin' For Money (alternate) (1:53) 6. Cecil Moore I Lost My Little Baby (2:31) 7. Eddy Dugosh & The Ah-Ha Playboys Strange Kinda Feeling (2:56) 8. Eddy Dugosh & The Ah-Ha Playboys Don't You Realize (2:46) 9. Moods Easy Going 10.Dick Fagan & The Scores I Got A Ticket 11.Dick Fagan & The Scores Love Is Like The Sun 12.Dick Fagan & The Scores I Gotta Learn 13.Al Urban Won't Tell You Her Name 14.Al Urban Gonna Be Better Times 15.Medallions Home Town 16.Dick Fagan & The Scores Nothing Really Shakes Me 17.Dick Fagan & The Scores Rain, Rain 18.Adolph Hofner & The Hofner Trio Pistol Packin' Mama 19.Big Foot Wallace & The Moods Little Alice 20.Glen Bland & The The Rhythm Kings When My Baby Passes By 21.Cecil Moore & Kings Of Rhythm Kathy 22.Cecil Moore & Kings Of Rhythm Moonshine 23.Cecil Moore & The Notes I Got It Bad 24.Cecil Moore & The Notes Trapped 25.Al Urban Lookin' For Money




1. Jimmy Bazar & The Moods Let Me Have Your Love (2:08) 2. Chester McIntyre I'm Gonna Rock With My Baby Tonight (2:20) 3. Cecil Moore With The Notes G.I. Blues (2:56) 4. Clyde Allen & The Moods Rockin' Santa Claus (2:06) 5. Moods- On The Move (1:54) 6. Eddie Bowers With Bash Hofner & The Pearl Wranglers Rockin' And A-Bopin' (2:42) 7. Charles Lighteard & The Downbeats Oh Please (2:00) 8. Bill Gaida & The Midnighters (2:02) 9. Norman Barron & The Medallions I Love You True 10. Medallions Cross Country 11. Cecil Moore With Ray's Trio My Money's Gone 12. Glenn Bland With The Schorlemer Twins & THe Rhythm Kings Mean Gene 13. Jimmy Payne & The Midnighters I Get The Blues 14. Midnighters Grubby Guitar 15. Midnighters Now How You Gonna Act 16. Jimmy Farmer & The Notes Long Black Train 17. Smokey Sweat & Adolph Hofner Band PipeLiner Blues 18. Bill Horny Patterned After You 19. Cecil Moore & The Notes Diamond Back 20. Link Davis Cockroach 21. Charles Lighteard & The Downbeats Come On Over You 22. Bill Gaida & The Midnighters Yes Baby, I'm Scared 23. Cecil Moore & The Notes Rise And Shine 24. Bill Gaida & The Midnighters Take A Message, Darlin 25. Midnighters Now How You Gonna Act (Take2)

SargRockers.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment