1 Roll, Rock & Rhythm 02:24 2 Fool About You 02:24 3 I Ain't Dead 02:52 4 Cab Driver 04:37 5 I Don't Know Why (You Say You Love Me) 04:23 6 Ain't That Lovin' you Baby 03:26 7 The Man Who Can Do No Right Demo 03:44 8 Show Me the Money 03:56 9 Linda Lu 03:10 10 Your Cheatin' heart 03:37 11 Run Chicken Run 02:49 12 Low Down Love Dog Demo 02:23 13 Train Song 02:48 14 The Man Who Can Do No Right 03:27
Sunday, November 23, 2025
Memphis Rockabilly Band - Roll, Rock & Rhythm - The Final Recordings
1 Roll, Rock & Rhythm 02:24 2 Fool About You 02:24 3 I Ain't Dead 02:52 4 Cab Driver 04:37 5 I Don't Know Why (You Say You Love Me) 04:23 6 Ain't That Lovin' you Baby 03:26 7 The Man Who Can Do No Right Demo 03:44 8 Show Me the Money 03:56 9 Linda Lu 03:10 10 Your Cheatin' heart 03:37 11 Run Chicken Run 02:49 12 Low Down Love Dog Demo 02:23 13 Train Song 02:48 14 The Man Who Can Do No Right 03:27
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frencha - Cactus Heart
1. Frenchie 2. Big Tree Old Guy 3. Cactus Heart 4. Junk Food 5. Lonely Cowboy 6. Wild West Girl 7. Gentleman 8. Dog's Ballad 9. Escape ...

Thank you!!!!
ReplyDelete