Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Mark Keeley - Dancin' Party


 1. My Cutie Cutie 02:37 2. Chantilly Lace 02:25 3. Dancin' Party 02:46 4. High Class Lady 03:41 5. Till I Waltz Again with You 03:10 6. Fools Paradise 02:28 7. Put Your Head on My Shoulder 02:31 8. Paralyzed 02:22 9. Come on Let's Go 02:03 10. Boogie Woogie Country Man 03:09 11. Shirley 02:42 12. I Want You, I Need You, I Love You 02:43 13. Bossa Nova Baby 02:46 14. But I Do 02:19 15. The Girl of My Best Friend 02:19 16. Rock N Roll Blues 02:12 17. Reelin' and Rockin' 03:14 18. Corrine, Corrina 02:07 19. Claudette 02:12 20. The Night Has a Thousand Eyes 02:33 21. El Camino Real (Bonus Track) 02:24

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Truffle Valley Boys - Come Back To The Valley

A1 Rambling On My Mind A2 Sitting On An Old Bar Stool A3 Don't Leave Me Alone In My Dreams A4 Cuttin' Grass A5 You're Still...