Friday, January 19, 2024

Levi Dexter & The Ripcords - The Lost Sessions The Complete Recordings


 Levi Dexter - I Get so Excited (2:49) Levi Dexter - I Get so Excited (Demo Version) (3:21) Levi Dexter - Reckless Rebel (2:51) Levi Dexter - I'm Gone (2:29) Levi Dexter - It's the Beat (2:42) Levi Dexter - Cat Fight (3:03) Levi Dexter - 21 Days in Jail (2:50) Levi Dexter - Other Side of Midnight (3:04) Levi Dexter - Victim of Kool (3:05) Levi Dexter - Let 'er Roll (3:03) Levi Dexter - Jitterbop Baby (2:00) Levi Dexter - That's It, That's All (2:43) Levi Dexter - Hip Hip Baby (2:38) Levi Dexter - Bi-I-Bickey-Bi, Bo, Bo Go (2:05) Levi Dexter - Cracker Jack (2:47)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead

01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...