Tuesday, November 28, 2023

Hot Club Of Cowtown - Rendezvous in Rhythm


 Hot Club Of Cowtown - Dark Eyes (Ochi Chornye) (3:55) Hot Club Of Cowtown - I'm in the Mood for Love (2:36) Hot Club Of Cowtown - Crazy Rhythm (2:59) Hot Club Of Cowtown - Avalon (2:59) Hot Club Of Cowtown - If I Had You (4:00) Hot Club Of Cowtown - The Continental (3:48) Hot Club Of Cowtown - Minor Swing (3:50) Hot Club Of Cowtown - Melancholy Baby (3:59) Hot Club Of Cowtown - I'm Confessin' (3:56) Hot Club Of Cowtown - Sweet Sue (3:50) Hot Club Of Cowtown - Slow Boat to China (3:52) Hot Club Of Cowtown - The Sunshine of Your Smile (2:42) Hot Club Of Cowtown - Back in Your Own Backyard (3:27) Hot Club Of Cowtown - Douce Ambiance (3:22)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead

01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...