Saturday, October 28, 2023

Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas


 Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - I Hear You Talkin' (2:53) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - I Gotta Have My Baby Back (3:58) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - The Blue Lonelies (3:53) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - I'm a Fool to Care (3:32) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - I'll Never Be Free (3:20) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - You Can't Break My Heart (3:04) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - Me and the Man in the Moon (3:09) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - Crazy Cause I Love You (2:04) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - Love Is Lingering Thing (2:19) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - Cigarette and Coffee Blues (3:47) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - Hang Your Head in Shame (2:22) Susie Blue and the Lonesome Fellas - Ghost Riders in the Sky (3:03)

SusieBlue&LonesomeFellas.7z    To get the Pasword https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BennyBenny donate and we will send the password ( pass will be same for all posts )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead

01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...