Saturday, June 10, 2023

Deke Dickerson - Echosonic Eldorado


 Deke Dickerson - Little Innocent (2:16) Deke Dickerson - I'm Getting Your Message, Baby (1:52) Deke Dickerson - Sneakin' All Around (2:24) Deke Dickerson - Forbidden Love (2:11) Deke Dickerson - My Baby Don't Love Me Anymore (2:00) Deke Dickerson - Bop Wax (2:13) Deke Dickerson - Don't That Prove I Love You (2:17) Deke Dickerson - Big Guitar (3:23) Deke Dickerson - My Eyes On You (feat. Duane Eddy) (2:30) Deke Dickerson - Cut Loose (2:11) Deke Dickerson - Echosonic Eldorado (2:16) Deke Dickerson - Deke's Boogie Blues (3:06) Deke Dickerson - 40th and Plum (2:29) Deke Dickerson - I've Lived a Lot in My Time (2:38)

DekeDickerson-EchosonicEldorado.7z   

To get the Pasword https://www.buymeacoffee.com/BennyBenny donate and we will send the password ( pass will be same for all posts ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment