Saturday, February 18, 2023

Karen Brooks - Walk on Vinyl

This is from a request .. if yours does not appear in less than 48 hours then we do not have it . 
Thanks to all the beautifull people who oferred me coffee !

Karen Brooks - Country Girl (3:19) Karen Brooks - New Way Out (3:11) Karen Brooks - Shame On The Moon (4:54) Karen Brooks - Every Beat Of My Heart (3:36) Karen Brooks - Shores Of White Sand (4:15) Karen Brooks - If That's What You're Thinking (3:26) Karen Brooks - Walk On (3:18) Karen Brooks - Anyone Who Had A Heart (3:20) Karen Brooks - Under The Stars (4:06)

KarenBrooks-WalkonVinyl.7z

6 comments:

  1. @Benny Benny
    Loved "If That's What You're Thinking" when it came out in '82. Anxious to hear more. Thanks, brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from England.
    I bought a Promo copy of this LP when it came out. I knew it was Country (good to me), but I think the music was the least of my concerns!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. COuld you share track 9 candy man ?

      Delete
    2. Hi, only just seen your reply. Sorry but I don't have the equipment to digitalize.

      Delete