1. I Wanna Rock 2. Sweet Baby Of Mine 3. Lucky Lips 4. Forever Yours 5. Love And Kisses 6. Chills And Fever 7. Blue Train 8. She'll Be Gone 9. Give Up That Honey 10. Hummin To Myself 11. The Peter Gunn Theme 12. Palm Of Your Hand 13. How Could I Help But Love You 14. Do You Love Me 15. One Way Ticket To The Blues 16. Oh How I Miss You Tonight
Saturday, June 11, 2022
Susie Blue And The Lonesome Fellas - Blue Train
1. I Wanna Rock 2. Sweet Baby Of Mine 3. Lucky Lips 4. Forever Yours 5. Love And Kisses 6. Chills And Fever 7. Blue Train 8. She'll Be Gone 9. Give Up That Honey 10. Hummin To Myself 11. The Peter Gunn Theme 12. Palm Of Your Hand 13. How Could I Help But Love You 14. Do You Love Me 15. One Way Ticket To The Blues 16. Oh How I Miss You Tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Stargazers - Rock That Boogie
01 Rock That Boogie 02 Big Bad Wolf 03 Hi Ho Silver 04 Teenage Party 05 Better Believe It 06 I Got A Baby 07 Move Over Baby 08...
-
After Work Drinks (2:57) Ain't No Stoppin' (2:16) Mojo's Back (3:05) Who Do You Think You Are (3:09) ...
-
Mean_Devils_-_A_Date_With_Devils.rar Mean_Devils-10_Inch.rar Mean_Devils-Recording_Sessions.rar Megatons__(brazil).rar Mejato,_Carlo...

No comments:
Post a Comment