Saturday, March 13, 2021

From Boppin' Hillbillly To Red Hot Rockabilly


Disc One: Kiss Me Like Crazy - Maddox Brothers & Rose Whoa Boy - Luke McDaniel The Hot Guitar - Eddie Hill Wild Cat Boogie - Forest Rye Strut My Stuff - Slim Redman Run 'Em Off - Onie Wheeler Honkytonk Hardwood Floor - Jess Willard Hound Dog - Billy Starr Hesitation Boogie - Hardrock Gunter Rock Me - Lucky Joe Almond I'm A Ding Dong Daddy - Jim Atkins Beatin' Out The Boogie On The Mississippi Mud - Lee Bell Looking At The Moon Wishing On A Star - Charlene Arthur Who Put The Turtle In Myrtle's Girdle - Western Melody Makers Is Zat You Myrtle - The Carlisles Rock Me - Little Jimmy Dickens Uh-Huh-Honey - Autry Inman Doggone It Baby I'm In Love - Carl Smith I Heard About You - Charlene Arthur Wild Man Boogie - Ray Batts Bawlin' Baby - Johnny Horton Whoopie Baby - Earl Songer Pull Down The Blinds - Lattie Moore You're Not The First Girl - Lonnie Barron Music Makin' Mama From Memphis - R.D.Hendon Get Your Kicks From The Country Hicks - Johnny Hicks Cat Music - Tommy Scott You All Come - Arlie Duff I Want Some Lovin' Baby - Jimmy & Duane Hepcat Baby - Eddy Arnold.  

Disc Two: I'm Building A ?? On The Moon - Weldon Rogers Busy Body Boogie - The Carlisles Hey Where Ya Goin'? - Frankie Miller Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So) - Hawkshaw Hawkins I'm Playin' It Cool - Neal Jones Watch That Girl - Lloyd McCullough & The Drifting Hillbillies When Hillbilly Willie Met Kitty From The City - Tani Allen They Raided The Joint - Chuck Murphy Ding Dong Mama From Tennessee - Jimmy Myers Hillbilly Fever - Little Jimmy Dickens Hillbilly Jive With A Hillbilly Beat - Reece Shipley Movie Magg - Carl Perkins Rockin' And Rollin' - Tommy Scott Long Gone Daddy - Lou Graham Sag Drag & Fall - Sid King & Five Strings Pretty Mama - Marty Robbins Mean Mama Blues - Marty Robbins There's No Right Way To Do Wrong - Miller Sisters Here Kitty Kitty - Jimmy Murphy Sweet Singing Daddy - Jimmy & Johnny Please Big Mama - Rudy Gray Diggin' And Datin' - Gene Henslee My Kind Of Carryin' On - Doug Poindexter Gone Gone Gone - Carl Perkins Rockin' Baby - Gene Henslee Hey Porter - Johnny Cash Mean Mean Mama - Charlie Brown Rock-A-Bye Baby - Bonn Skeeter Flip Flop And Fly - Tibby Edwards Hold Me Baby - Sonny Fisher  

Disc Three: Cattin' Around - Charlie Adams It Ain't My Baby - Rudy Grayzell Play My Boogie - Bill Mack Meadowlark Boogie - Buck Griffin Seein' Double Feelin' Single - Merle Kilgore Rockin' And A Knockin' - Gayle Griffith No More No More No More - Bobby Lord Rhythm Hall - Chuck Murphy I Gotta Go Get My Baby - Marvin Rainwater Drinkin' Wine Spo Dee O Dee - Malcolm Yelvington Just Rollin' Along - Malcolm Yelvington That's All Right - Marty Robbins Milkcow Blues Boogie - Elvis Presley You're A Heartbreaker - Elvis Presley Go Boy Go - Carl Smith Whoa Boy - Red Smith Sure Fire Kisses - Justin Tubb Have You Heard The Gossip - Charlie Brown I'm Left You're Right She's Gone - Elvis Presley Baby Let's Play House - Elvis Presley Baby He's A Wolf - Werly Fairburn Good Deal Lucille - Werly Fairburn I Like It - Five Strings Drinkin' Wine Spo Dee O Dee - Five Strings Don't Fix Up The Doghouse - George McCormick One Day After Pay Day - Buck Griffin Put Something In The Pot Boy - Sid King & Five Strings Now Is The Time For Love - Wayne Walker If You Ain't Lovin' You Ain't Livin' - Faron Young Let The Jukebox Keep On Playing - Carl Perkins  

Disc Four: Much Too Young For Love - Barney Burcham Double Duty Lovin' - Eddie Bond That's What I Like - Terry Fell You're A Humdinger - Farmer Boys Rocking Daddy - Sonny Fisher Mystery Train - Elvis Presley Wild Wild Young Men - Rose Maddox All Messed Up - Jess Hooper Sleepy Time Blues - Jess Hooper I Forgot To Remember To Forget - Elvis Presley Love Me - Jimmy Lee & Wayne Walker Can't Steal My Way Around - Barney Burcham Maybelline - Marty Robbins I'm Gonna Roll & Rock - Eddie Zack Purr Kitty Purr - Sid King & Five Strings Yakety Yak - Mac & Jake A Gal Named Joe - Mac Sales I Gotta Get My Baby - Maddox Brothers & Rose Hey Mama - Sonny Fisher Uranium Fever - Rudy Gaddis Ice Water - Glenn Barber Ocean Paradise - Rudy Gray I Guess I'm Crazy - Werly Fairburn It Pays To Advertise - Farmer Boys Rockin' And A Rollin' - Sonny Fisher Dig Them Squeaky Shoes - Andy Starr Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - Roy Hall Hearts Made Of Stone - Rudy Gray I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine - Elvis Presley We're Gonna Bop - Sandy Coker.

BoppinHillbillytoredhotrockabilly.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment