Monday, February 22, 2021

Elvis Presley - FTD - 51 - Loving You

Cd 1: Mean Woman Blues, (Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear, Loving You, Got A Lot O’ Livin’ To Do!, Lonesome Cowboy, Hot Dog, Party, Blueberry Hill, True Love, Don’t Leave Me Now, Have I Told You Lately That I Love You, I Need You So, New Bonus Masters: One Night, I Beg Of You, All Shook Up, That’s When Your Heartaches Begin, Tell Me Why, Is It So Strange, When It Rains, It Really Pours, One Night (Of Sin), I Beg Of You (Alternate Master), Loving You (J-16 End Version), Party (A-7 Alternate Master), Loving You (K-03 Main Version), Loving You (Hx-14 Farm Version 2), Got A Lot O’ Livin’ To Do! (R-13 Finale), Mean Woman Blues (Bx-07 Version 2), Loving You (Kx-21 Main Version 2), Loving You (Hz 12 Farm Version 3), Blueberry Hill (From Acetate), Got A Lot O’ Livin’ To Do! (D-17 Main Version From Acetate). Tracklisting

 Cd 2: Tracks 1-12. Loving You (Hz All Mono "Farm Scene" Version Takes), Tracks 13-34. Loving You (Kx All Mono Main Version Takes), Tracks 35-50. Loving You (Kx Take 1-15 Binaural Main Version Takes)

FTD51-LovingYou.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead

01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...