1 Back in the USSR 2:51 2 Kiss 3:22 3 Relax 2:32 4 Fight for Your Right to Party 3:00 5 Heard It Through the Grapevine 2:52 6 20th Century Boy 2:47 7 I Wish 4:20 8 Roxanne 4:30 9 Blame It on the Boogie 3:50
Tuesday, October 27, 2020
Dynamo's Rhythm Aces - Somebody's Gonna Have to Tell the King He's Naked
1 Back in the USSR 2:51 2 Kiss 3:22 3 Relax 2:32 4 Fight for Your Right to Party 3:00 5 Heard It Through the Grapevine 2:52 6 20th Century Boy 2:47 7 I Wish 4:20 8 Roxanne 4:30 9 Blame It on the Boogie 3:50
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Stargazers - Rock That Boogie
01 Rock That Boogie 02 Big Bad Wolf 03 Hi Ho Silver 04 Teenage Party 05 Better Believe It 06 I Got A Baby 07 Move Over Baby 08...
-
After Work Drinks (2:57) Ain't No Stoppin' (2:16) Mojo's Back (3:05) Who Do You Think You Are (3:09) ...
-
Mean_Devils_-_A_Date_With_Devils.rar Mean_Devils-10_Inch.rar Mean_Devils-Recording_Sessions.rar Megatons__(brazil).rar Mejato,_Carlo...

No comments:
Post a Comment