Friday, July 24, 2020

The Wigsville Spliffs


1. The Wigsville Spliffs - Buzz Outta You (2:56) 2. The Wigsville Spliffs - Country Lovin' (2:57) 3. The Wigsville Spliffs - Wigsville Blues (2:31) 4. The Wigsville Spliffs - Al Capone (2:43) 5. The Wigsville Spliffs - Born To Love One Woman (1:55) 6. The Wigsville Spliffs - You Don't Care (2:36) 7. The Wigsville Spliffs - I Ain't Lonely No More (3:47) 8. The Wigsville Spliffs - I Got A Feeling (2:30) 9. The Wigsville Spliffs - If I Tell You I'm Lonely (2:44) 10. The Wigsville Spliffs - It Ain't Easy (2:34) 11. The Wigsville Spliffs - Lovin' Man (2:03) 12. The Wigsville Spliffs - Eyes On My Baby (2:10) 13. The Wigsville Spliffs - No Tomorrow (2:41) 14. The Wigsville Spliffs - Guess I'm Drunk Again (3:05) 15. The Wigsville Spliffs - Little Bitty Mama (2:02) 16. The Wigsville Spliffs - Buzz Outta You (Demo-Version) (2:57)

TheWigsvilleSpliffs.rar

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Western Flyers - Blue Skies Ahead

01. Back Home Again in Indiana 02. Back Up And Push 03. Worried Over You 04. Big Balls in Cowtown 05. Roly Poly 06. Estrellita 07. Playboy 0...